CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What's Cooking? now...


I need to get some more stamps from MFT. Whenever there's a challenge, I have exactly 2 to choose from...lol. I do love these a la modes though. This one is What's Cooking and I made this card for this weeks challenge. I also used Clearly Sentimental about Food also from MFT. I split the phrase and just used "Martha," on the front. The inside says "eat your heart out". I used some of the very cute Nanna's Kitchen pp from DCWV that has been in my stash for a while now, but works so well with this image. Everything else (flowers, brad, ribbon) is also older stuff that I've been hanging on to. Its really silly, but I buy this stuff and then hoard it. I don't want to use it thinking that I will NEED it someday for something very important...weird, I know. Have a great day and visit again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment