CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Scrapfested Out!


Wow! So I went to Scrapfest in Kitchener this past weekend with my friend and had an awesome time! It was my first time going and it was amazing seeing all the things I've been longing for and more. I also realized some road trips will be in my future to go to see some of the stores that had booths there. I live downtown Toronto and find it hard to find good stores to buy my stamping goodies from. Anyway, I'd say the most damage was done at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps booth. I picked up 3 of the new April releases! Not even available online yet! I'm showing one today. It's called Krafty Quotes #3...I was also finally able to get my hands on all the Stella and Rose papers from MME. These are from the Gertie pack. I used some of my new bakers twine as well along with a flower and button from my stash.

Thanks for visiting today and come back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shannon! Looks like you hit the jackpot at Scrapfest! That dp is to die for! I love the addition of Kraftin' Kimmie sentiments and your take on this week's challenge is perfect! :) Tracy

    ReplyDelete