CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 8, 2011

Stripey Kimmie Challenge


I'm excited! Tomorrow I'm heading to Kitchener to Scrapfest! Woo hoo! I'm really looking forward to being (hopefully) able to buy some stuff that I keep seeing online, but can never find in stores...I'll try to remember to get some pictures when I'm there. Ok, on to the card...

This is Francesca. She is from Kraftin' Kimmie stamps. This weeks challenge was to use stripes on your card. All my PP's are from the Citrus Stack from DCWV. This card was hard work! There's lots of paper piecing that you probably can't even see in the photo, plus, because the stripey paper has a raised, shiney surface, the ink took foreverrrrr to dry. I added some additional sparkle with some Atyou Spica pens in various places and the flowers/jewelled brad are from my stash. Another thing I should mention is that I've also done another challenge with card. It's the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 111. I really want to do more of these, but time just gets away from me...I don't know how anyone with kids keeps up with all the challenges!

Anyway, I'm off for now, hope you enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment