CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Mother's Day quickly approaches...



...and I'm pushing it, considering I have to get one of these in the mail.
I was doing some cleaning recently and found these little stickers that have been hanging around for years, so I decided to put them to use. One of these is for my Mom (Mom if you're reading this, look away) and the other is a request for a friend. I got to use some of my Stella and Rose Hazel PP, and some little "pearls" from Dollarama. The ribbon is very old from my Stampin'Up! Demo days. I love how quickly these cards came together. Now I have to start thinking about what I'm going to do for a card for my Dad's birthday...men's cards are so hard to do...

Have a great weekend and I hope the weather was as good for you today as it was here!

No comments:

Post a Comment