CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bellarific Challenge!


I have to say, I'm loving these sentiments that I'm seeing around lately, they make for a pretty quick card too. This one is "A Girl Should be Two" from of course Stamping Bella. The challenge this week was to follow a sketch. I stamped the sentiment in brown rather than black this time to keep it light. I used my new Emma's Shoppe pp from Crate Paper and made a cute little flower using some different sizes of round Spellbinders dies. I finished the flower with some hemp twine and a button from my stash. I outlined the sentiment with an Atyou Spica pen in green and added a couple of pink pearls to finish.

Have a great weekend if I don't get back here before then. I'm off to a Yoga show at the Convention Centre here in T.O tomorrow to get my Zen on...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment