CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Monochromatic Bella Challenge


Hello again! Wow, I've been posting alot for me...lol. This weeks challenge at Stamping Bella is to make a card using a monochromatic theme. I also challenged myself to use things I hadn't used before. The first things were the stamps. This is Martha Lulu and "Make a Wish"both from Stamping Bella of course. Next in line are the PP's, one being from BoBunny and one Basic Grey. The other is another one of those "older than time" papers...lol. It's hard to see in this picture but this card has lots of sparkle in the details of the image. I used 3 different Atyou Spica pens for this. The little brads also have sparkle on them. I used the Flower Trio and Oval Chain Border from MFT on this one too. I'm slowly collecting the MFT Die-namics...wish I could have them all now! Anyway, enjoy and I hope to get some comments from you lurkers soon! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment