CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Sister!


March 28th is my youngest sisters birthday. She's a full 10 years younger than me, and I think I'm starting to feel jealous of her age...Regardless, I made her a card...lol! This is Twisted Tea, a digi stamp from The Greeting Farm. I love her! She makes me think that if Tim Burton ever got a hold of Gwen Stefani, this would be the result...lol. I have to admit, I saw a card on another blog that I liked so much I copied the idea, so I won't take credit for the design of this card.

She is printed on US white CS from Stampin'Up! and layered on basic black. I tossed in a little Pixie Pink (punched with my new Martha Steward Loopy Border punch) and some PP from Chatterbox. She is coloured with my Prismacolour Pencils and topped off with some flowers and rhinstone brads from my stash of goodies. I also added some faux stitching around the top with a white gel pen.

I'd love to hear what you think!

Shannon

1 comment: