CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 22, 2010

Cheeky little thing...


Well, it's a rainy day here in Toronto, but it was my day off, so, it was still top notch! I spent a little time stamping today, but I really have to get a new table to craft on. Crouching over my coffee table is not the epitome of comfort...ouch...

Todays card features Cheeky Rockabilly
from The Greeting Farm. Isn't she cute? So sassy...She is stamped on US White and layered on Tempting Turquoise (card base is also TT) all from Stampin'Up! The patterned paper is The Citrus Pack from DCWV. I coloured her using my Prismacolour Pencils and then added some gloss to her hair with Crystal Effects. I popped up the layers and added some flowers and a rhinestone brad from the Dollarama. I added a little sparkle to her outfit with my clear Atyou Spica pen. Hope you like her!

No comments:

Post a Comment