CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Blingy Bella


Hi, it's been a crazy week work wise (working until 3 and 4 in the morning) and it's left me feeling a little less than creative...I wanted to make sure that I was able to finally use my Blingabella stamp though from you guessed it, Stamping Bella. I've had her for a while and never inked her up before. This weeks Bellarific Challenge seemed like the perfect opportunity though. The challenge was to make a card that featured "Getting Hitched". Perfect right?

I stamped Blingabella on Bella's Bestest paper in white and coloured her with my Prismacolour pencils. I paperpieced her dress with some Making Memories paper from a stack called Sabrina. The rest of the PP on this card is also from this stack. It's an older stack, so I'm not sure that it's still available to buy anymore. I used my Threading Water punch from Fiskars and ran my scalloped oval through my CB with the Swiss Dots embossing folder. I popped up the oval for a little dimension. Despite the "Bling" in Bella's name, the only shine on the card is the little adhesive rhinestone I used as her engagement ring. BTW, the sentiment is also from Stamping Bella...

I hope you like it! I'm off work for the next week and I'm heading to the One of a Kind craft show on Friday and across the border on Saturday for a girls day of shopping with my Mom and sister. Oh the damage I'll do if I find a good stamp/scrap store...yikes!

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment