CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 26, 2010

Bellarific Challenge




This card was done for a challenge on Bloggabella. It was a sketch challenge this week. I'm pretty pleased with the way this one turned out. Good thing, I ended up making 2 of them. I stamped Missmatch Ketto on my Bella's Bestest white paper and coloured her with my Prismacolour Pencils. The CS is Pumpkin Pie from Stampin'Up! and the PP is from my DCWV Citrus Pack. I really am loving the papers in that one. I used my oval and scalloped oval nesties to cut out the little lady and popped them up off the page. I also got to use my new Martha Stewart Loopy Border punch that I picked up when I went to Stamping Bella last Saturday. I was begining to think this punch was a figment of my imagination, I've never been able to find it before.I added a little felt flower and blue rhinestone brad, both from the Dollarama. You can find some good stuff there for crafting...This one is for a birthday that's coming up soon, I'm not going to say who, just in case she's reading this...hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment