CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 19, 2010

It's time, it's time...


Yes, it's time for the "New Moon" DVD to be released! I'm a huge Twilight Saga fan and will be heading out in a little while to first go see "The Runaways", which I am very excited about, and then I'm off to Best Buy because at midnight they start selling the DVD with an Edward action figure no less! In honour of the DVD release, I have a cute little card that I made a few weeks ago featuring a digi stamp from The Greeting Farm. His name is Edward and he is adorable! Anyone who has seen the movie will recognize the pose...swoon...lol


I printed Edward on Whisper White and layered him on Really Rust from SU, with a scrap of blue paper I ran through my CB using the Argyle embossing folder. I also used a scrap of patterned paper from Chatterbox. All of that is layered on Barely Banana (also SU). I coloured Edward using some coloured pencils and get this, I used Versamark Dazzle ink all over his skin to make him sparkle! I used some copper coloured string to tie on a handcut tag that reads "Team Edward" from the "Fictionally Inspired" stamp set from Artful Inkables.

I'm also looking forward to tomorrow as I'm off to Stamping Bella and I'm going to corrupt a friend who has just discovered stamping...mwah..ha..ha..

Shannon

1 comment: