CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 30, 2010

Serenity Now...


What a week. Today was the first time I've had any time or energy to devote to playing with my stamps. Between doing my taxes (what a headache) and work...long week indeed. On a brighter note, I finally got to colour up this cute digi stamp called "I'm Every Woman- Dhyana"from Sassy Studio Designs. Doesn't she look peaceful?

She's printed on SU whisper white cs and the card base is confetti white also from SU. The PP is from Chatterbox and has been in my stash for a very long time...The scraps are from Kaiser Craft. I coloured her up with my prisma pencils and cut her out with my CB and a round nestie. I popped up the circle to give some dimension. It's a pretty simple card, but I think the image called for simple. Anyway, here's hoping for a good weekend with some great weather. Not that I'll see any of it...work...augh!

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment