CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Birthday Bash!


A friend of mine requested a card for her little nephew's 1st birthday. I don't own a lot of "boy-ish" stamps, but I thought Monstah Bash from Stamping Bella would do the trick.
These cute fuzzy little guys are stamped in Versafine ink onto SU ultrasmooth white cs and coloured with my prisma pencils. The sentiment is also from Stamping Bella and stamped using a Baroque Burgundy marker from SU. I used Certainly Celery and Not Quite Navy also from SU. I'm unsure of the pp, sorry. The colours don't match as well in the photo as they do in person...
I ran the blue layer through my CB using the Tiny Bubbles embossing folder. I also, by some divine intervention found the eyelets in a box the other day that I haven't unpacked since moving ( I won't even admit to how long it's been), and they matched the colours I was using! Yay! I haven't used an eyelet in ages. Then, apparently, the card matches the gift she is making for her nephew! Spooky...

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment