CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

You're Tea-riffic!


Hello! Again with the no posts for a while...I had a card made, but didn't want to post it until my Mom had recieved it. It's Scarlett the Teacup Girl from Stamping Bella. Cute! I used her for a Mother's Day card with the sentiment "You're Tea-riffic" also from SB because my Mom loves her tea.
All the cs is from SU and the PP is from DCWV and is called Nana's Kitchen. I coloured her with my prismas and stamped the image twice to layer the flower on the cup for some dimension. I used some rhinestones, ribbon and a button from my stash and popped the circle up. I also ran the pink plaid paper through my CB with the Swiss Dots embossing folder for some more dimension, and I put a strip across the middle using my Martha Stewart Loopy border punch.


Hope you like it, and have a great weekend!

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment