CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Shovelling Miles is hard at work!


In honour of the weather that we've been having, I decided to ink up my new "Shovelling Miles" stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie. I love the expression on his face! My sentiment is also from KK, it's "Kimmie's Sassy Sentiments". I used some "Bashful Blue" CS along with US White from SU. The PP is scraps from my stash. I used a rectangle and oval from Nestabilities and the "Threading Water" punch from Fiskars. Also, my new Die-namic "Let it Snowflake" from MFT. I used my Prismacolour Pencils and OMS for the image and added some sparkle with some clear glitter. I found a brad in my stash that worked perfectly for the blue and some ribbon from a gift (thereby making it qualify for this week's challenge on KK!).
Let's hope the snow is done for a while...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment