CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day (a few days early)


Hi! So, I wanted to make my sweet nephews a valentine, but I wanted to stay away from "girly" stuff, because I'm sure they would have something to say about me sending them a pink card. They are both hockey guys now. I came up with a completely non-traditional card for them and it came together in a snap! This is Cuppie, he's from "Love is Sweet" at Taylored Expressions. He's mostly paper pieced with some PP from my stash, I think it's from Chatterbox. I got to use my newest Nestie, the Lacey Circle too. I managed to add a little bling in the form of a rhinestone on Cuppie's cherry and a couple more in the corner for good measure. I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day whether or not you have a sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment