CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

If Friends were Flowers...


Hello again, thanks for dropping by. Today I've done some multi-tasking. I've created this card fulfilling two challenges. I love that! First I'll say, this is an image from Stamping Bella, called Ruby and Rose Lulu that I've never inked up before. That was the first challenge, use something you've never used. Secondly, this is the sketch used for Sweet Sunday Sketches Challenge #105.

Another thing that I like about this card is the fact that I used purple, I rarely use it. And the best thing? I used this PP that I've had for, wait for it, 11 years!! I feel so great about using it finally. It's too tempting to be running out and buying the latest and greatest papers. Believe me, all the papers I see on the blogs I regularily read are hard to resist buying. Even the ribbon is from my days as a Stampin'Up! demo, a long time ago!

Have a great Sunday and I hope the weather is co-operating. I'm off to see if I can get some new Joe Fresh workout wear.

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment