CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Love Bites


That's the phrase that comes with this fabulous stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie called Fred and Ginger. Although you would probably assume that this is a Hallowe'en card (and a fine one it would make), it's actually a birthday card for my friend. She's really into "goth" stuff and I knew she'd appreciate the vampire. What's funny about this card is all the paper I used was given to me by her. I don't own a single sheet of Hallowe'en paper...That's hard to believe...I'll have to remedy that. Anyway, there's lots of glitz and sparkle, but sadly, it doesn't show up too much in this picture. The bats on the BG paper have shiney red eyes too...spooky...Have a happy and safe Hallowe'en!

No comments:

Post a Comment