CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 2, 2011

Miss you a latte


This card was done for a challenge at MFT- Denim and Bling! I used my Miss You a Latte a la mode stamp from MFT ;) and some pp from the Citrus Stack from DCWV. I had to use a denim look paper because I don't have any real denim. The bling is added in the form of some blue rhinestones, an orange rhinstone brad and a clear Atyou Spica pen that unfortunatley doesn't show up in the picture... I also used my Flower Trio and Leaf Trio Die-namic and a Scallop Die-namic (currently sold out) both from MFT. Theres lots of paper piecing on her outfit, she's even wearing jeans now! I pulled out my paper crimper too...it hasn't seen the light of day in a very long time! I got to add some of the baker's twine that I recently picked up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment